Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stop snitchin


On the same street as Niss'tanbul there's an ice cream place called Peccati di Gola. I'm not very big on ice cream and think it's a pretty overrated phenomenon, but this ice cream is truly amazing. The last one I had during this stay in Nice I downed so fast I got a cold shock in my throat. If you're reading this Theo I'll bet you're thinking: Hate to say I told you so! Theo always eats his ice cream from Peccati di Gola in slow motion claiming it is what you should do if you truly want to enjoy something.

Peccati di Gola - 34 Boulevard Gambetta, Nice, France


Chocolate, bacio and banana.


Strawberry and banana.



1 comment:

  1. I've pretty much been fine with the fact that I'm not going to Nice this year, but seeing this post really makes me miss it... great choice of flavours, but I feel like I have to mention their coconut ice cream as well, it's so good it's ridiculous :)

    ReplyDelete