Sunday, October 31, 2010

Masters at work


Go shorty! It's your birthday!
Went to Mäster Anders on Monday to celebrate my birthday. I had the pork chop with brussels cabbage and potato gratin, creme brulee for dessert and two Duvels to go with it all. Best restaurant meal I've had here in Stockholm, ever!

Mäster Anders - Pipersgatan 1, Stockholm, Sweden


M had the steak tartare.


Pork chop.


The works.


Creme brulee.

Every time I've ever eaten at Reisen, I've told myself never to do it again. It's mediocre food for way too much money. This Wednesday I was in rush and didn't really have any other option than to eat there again. I decided to try something from their menu I hadn't had before. Went with the steak tartare and I must say it was the worst steak tartare I've ever had. Expensive too! Reisen is a nice bar, but the food sucks. Their Christmas buffet is something else though. Best seafood buffet ever!


Worst steak tartare ever!

Been on some serious ebayin' lately. Here's some of the stuff I've clicked home the last month.


Nike Air Max 1.


Vintage Jansport backpack.


New York Knicks Logo 7 snapback hat.

1 comment:

  1. I know for a fact that, a couple of years ago, Riesen made the decision NOT to make high quality food their prime priority. They wanted to save money and figured that people (i.e. hotel-guests) would eat there anyway, just because of the hotel's good name. Good chefs stopped working there after that decision was made. But, the Christmas buffé is good, you say?

    ReplyDelete