Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TGI Fedup


For a long time I used to shake my head every time I passed Samba Sushi on Götgatan. That was before I ever tried it. The name still sucks, but nowadays I know the food doesn't. If you're one of the many people in this world claiming sushi is more of a snack rather than a full meal Samba Sushi is guaranteed to prove you wrong. Find out for yourself, if you haven't already that is.

Samba Sushi - Götgatan 28, Stockholm, Sweden


Salmon and cream cheese sushi.

One and half year ago my wardrobe looked like this:


Today it looks like this:

Guess I'm not as crazy about colorful checks anymore.

If you're up for some Thai food, but don't really feel like the fast food joint atmosphere, then Nhu's is the place to go. Nice food and service for just a little more than what they charge you at Thai House Wok.

Nhu's - Hornsgatan 147, Stockholm, Sweden


Beef salad (I know... the picture is terrible).




Jay-Z feat. Beanie Sigel and Scarface - Some How Some Way

No comments:

Post a Comment